Sunday, July 11, 2010

Carter Fun Event

He did it! Carter earned 25 stickers which means he got to plan a fun event. We have been working very hard to highlight the positive virtues in Carter. He has been earning stickers for listening, kindness, respect, and self-control. His goal was 25 stickers to get a fun event with several positive rewards on the way. I wish I would have taken his picture when he count his stickers when he was earning is 25th one. He was so excited.

So what did he pick? Kangaroos Jac's.



Michael and Carter had both been to Kangaroo Jac's previously but I had not. I had no idea what to expect but I knew that Carter always came home so happy after playing on the inflatables. We had a blast. Carter enjoyed each and every inflatable and he laughed the whole time. It was great to see him interact with the other kids and watch him make good choices. He followed each and every rule like a pro! I'm so proud of him.
Here he is climbing straight up the inflatable to then slide down very quickly!
Carter wanted Connor to be able to join in the fun. I am looking forward to the two boys being able to enjoy events like this in the future
.
What a fun event. I'm glad we were able to reward his good choices with such a fun time.
Way to go, Carter. Keep up the good work.

1 comment: