Friday, July 9, 2010

Blogging

I have wanted to start a blog to remember all the fun times that my family has each and every day. What a better week to start than one in which I have off from work.

Prior to having kids, I spent hours scrapbooking in order to capture those moments forever. After Carter was born, I continued to scrapbook, however the frequency was much lower. I began creating digital scrapbooks but felt I was letting go of a hobby that I once loved.

And then I got pregnant with Connor. My scrapbooking supplies got boxed up and hauled into the attic. Why? We just didn't have room any more for my closet of stuff. So I haven't scrapped since finding out I was pregnant. Oh, how I miss it. So, onto another way to chronicle our lives. Blogging. Since I can blog while cooking lunch, talking to a three year old, and watching a 6 month old play with his toys, I may have more success capturing the moments I don't want to forget.

Here's to a new adventure...Happy Blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment