Monday, September 6, 2010

Great Wolf Lodge

A trip to Great Wolf Lodge gave Michael and I a chance to see the world through a little one's eyes. Upon arrival, Carter was immediately mesmerized by all the decor and animation inside the Lodge.



His amazement continued as we entered our room and he found out that he would have his own room. The room was divided and he got to sleep in an area all by himself. What a big boy! I'm not sure if he was more excited about having his own part of the room, having his own TV, or this fire place.






While staying at the Lodge, we played in the water park for countless hours. Carter rode everything he was tall enough to ride. Connor enjoyed splashing the pool with us and watching his brother run around.






Carter and I both have a sweet tooth so we loved ending our evening at this cafe'! After Carter grabbed his snack, Michael took him to hear a story in the lobby.





After a great weekend, it was time to go home. What a fun trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment